Quality is important when it comes to the safe handling of flammable liquids. There are huge differences in the performance, safety, and usability of our Jerry Cans when compared to some of the cheaper, lower quality Jerry Cans that have not been made with correct breathers and locking caps.
We make sure that our Jerry Cans do not leave customers frustrated by poor design, resulting in a poor fluid flowing, breakages and safety issues.
Our Jerry Cans carry the appropriate safety certificate embossments as they are tested to UN Approved Standard.
• All of our Jerrycans are made from 0.9mm pickled steel (the only ones on the market!)
• To prevent internal rusting, all of our cans are lined petrol resistant alkyd-ammonia basedpaint - 100% safe from flaking.
• External powder coating gives anti-corrosion protection and a smooth finish.
• The unique wide channel breather enables 'glug' and splash free pouring - Our 20 Litre Cans will empty in 25 seconds!
• Strip welding ensures handle strength.
• Robust Triple Handle.
• Special holes drilled in the handle enables our pouring spouts to be attached.
• Bayonet closure is completely leak proof with the can in any position.
• UN number approval certifies compliance with Dangerous Goods Transportation Regualtions.
• Internationally Patented Locking Pin gives additional security against accidental opening of the can.