Armeg Jaw Dropper Bath & Basin Easy Access Wrench
For tightening taps without isolating the water supply. Adjustable jaws allow you to work on the pipe union nut and tap back nut with the same wrench. Set contains one wrench for basins and one for baths.
Features & Benefits:
• Slim design ensures maximum accessibility
• Adjustable handles give maximum leverage as well as enabling use of jaws at either end of wrench
• The sliding handle channel means the handle can be easily repositioned
• Flat head screwdriver fitting on reverse of jaws allow for quick and easy adjustment of the jaws
• Different jaws at either end of the wrench cover a wide range of nut sizes
• In the closed position the bottom half of the jaw acts as a stop when tightening / removing union nut
1. Sliding jaw locks in position to allow tightening/removal union unit
2. Sliding jaw dropped to allow tightening of tap back nut with out having to turn off water supply or drain system.
Designed for 1/2" and 3/4" BSP threads - Suitability with every manufacturer's nut size can not be guarenteed.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.