Bosch AQT 37-13 Pressure Washer 130 Bar 1700w 240v
With a 1700W motor delivering 130 bars of pressure, the Bosch AQT 37-13 gives domestic users the power required to handle all their cleaning needs. Adaptable enough to transition easily between different applications, the included 3 in 1 lance combines high pressure jet, low pressure detergent application & rotary jet functionality all into one attachment, allowing you to rapidly switch between precision blasting, sanitary cleansing & high intensity dirt removal. The AQT 37-13 never unnecessarily wastes power or water - its Bosch Auto-Stop function automatically shuts off the pressure when it isn't needed. Quick to access integrated accessory storage, integrated hose storage & integrated power cable storage keep the pressure washer easy to start using & easy to stow away.
Features & Benefits:
• Quick connect SDS fittings: simple, push-fit hose connections ensure you're up and running in minutes
• Innovative cleaning: convenient 3-in-1 nozzle for a range of cleaning tasks
• Superb mobility: sturdy wheels and easy-fold handle for hassle-free movement and storage
• Integrated accessory storage: Quick-access compartments and in-use lance rest
• Clear view water filter: For easy maintenance and additional pump protection
• Energy efficient auto-stop system: Delivers power only when you need it
• Suction tube: For easy detergent application
Power: 1700 W
Maximum pressure: 130 bar
Flow rate: 370 l/h
Max temperature: 40 °C
Hose length: 6 m
Cable length: 5 m
Weight - 6.5 kg
3 in 1 Nozzle lance
Integrated accessories holder
Detergent dosing system
Pressure Washer Help
To help determine the type of pressure washer required it is important to consider the size of your cleaning task and level of duty, i.e. how big is the cleaning object and how often will you need to clean it? Below is an explanation of the two main types of pressure washer. Whilst bar pressure is important the overiding factor in cleaning power is the water flow rate. More water = better cleaning.
Home & Garden (sometimes referred to as domestic, DIY or consumer).
Lightweight, easily portable and designed for regular use in a domestic environment, these machines range in power to suit the size of your cleaning task. Models featuring ‘water cooled motor’ technology offer greater performance, and top of the range machines are often fully loaded with accessories.
Xpert or Professional (sometimes referred to as commercial or industrial)
Heavy duty, robust and designed for maximum durability, Xpert or Professional machines have higher pressure and flow ratings, enabling you to clean with far greater speed and efficiency. These machines are not readily available on the high street or in DIY superstores and often feature upgraded components throughout
• Bar or PSI: Bar is the most common measure of pressure. PSI = bar x 14.5.
• Bar (max): This is the pressure achieved when the machine is first turned on
• Bar (rated) pressure: This is the operating water pressure of the machine.
• Motor size (kW): Motor size indicates power providing the machine runs efficiently.
• Flow Rate (l/h): Higher flow rates enable you to clean large areas or objects faster
Did You Know:
Pressure Washers use up to 80% less water than garden hosepipes.
Pressure Washers are not subject to hosepipe bans if used for safety reasons, or if a suction hose is used to pull water from a harvested source. i.e. not the water mains. They are also not subject to a ban if used for commercial reasons, for example to maintain cleanliness, hygiene or company image.
Important things to remember when using your pressure washer:
• Always use an RCD when using electrical products in connection with water.
• Never use a non-return valve at the pressure washer connection to a hose pipe.
• Never drive over or lay items on high pressure hoses to avoid damage.
• Your water supply hose should be a min of several meters long and unwound from its reel.
• If you are using an extension lead, check that it is rated at min of 13 amps and fully unwound from its reel.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.