DeWalt DCD710N 10.8v Cordless Lithium Ion XR Drill Driver without Battery or Charger
The DeWalt 10.8 volt SUB COMPACT cordless drill / driver features the new slide battery system. It has a compact, lightweight design and 15-position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes and LED light for improved visibility.
The 10mm single sleeve keyless chuck has an automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change and has two speed settings, variable speed and reverse switch plus all metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life.
• Powerful 10.8V drill driver for drilling and screwdriving applications
• Compact, lightweight design
• 15 Position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
• Ergonomic handle and rubber overmold to provide ultimate end user comfort
• Parabolic switch profile allowing for greater control over speed of application
• 10mm Single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change
• Two speed settings, variable speed and reverse switch
• Electronic motor brake for added control
• High performance fan cooled motor for maximum power and durability
• All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life
• LED light for improved visibility
• Voltage: 10.8 V
• Power Output: 180 Watts
• No Load Speed: 0-400/0-1500 rpm
• Chuck Capacity: 1.5-10 mm
• Max Torque: 24 Nm
• Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 19 mm
• Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 10 mm
• Weight 0.91 kg
• Length 185 mm
• Height 170 mm
• Depth 50 mm
• No Battery
• No Charger
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.