DeWalt DW717XPS Sliding Compound Mitre Saw 250mm Blade 1675w 240v
Features & Benefits:
• Cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0° - 60° left and 0° - 50° right
• The innovative grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications
• The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles. This provides maximum stability and accuracy.
• Linear horizontal rails utilise bronze guides to provide maximum precision when cutting materials up to 320 mm wide
• Quick release bevel setting provides accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 48° left and right
• Compact and lightweight design characteristics deliver a saw with enormous capacity which is easy to transport around the jobsite
• XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity
Power Input: 1675 Watts
Power Output: 750 Watt
Blade Speed: 4000 rpm
Blade Diameter: 250 mm
Blade Bore: 30 mm
Bevel Capacity: 48/48 °
Mitre Capacity [right/left]: 50/60 °
Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 302x88 mm
Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 320x76 mm
Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 213x88 mm
Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 226x76 mm
Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 302x58 mm
Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 320x50 mm
Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 226x50 mm
Max. Depth of Cut [Saws]: 152 mm
Weight: 23 kg
Depth: 541 mm
Length: 718 mm
Height: 442 mm
TCT 30 tooth blade
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.