Fiskars HS72 PowerGear Hedge Shears 225mm / 9" Blades
Fiskars Hedge Shears are suitable for different cutting needs in the garden; hedge trimming, trimming around bushes and edges etc. The unique gear mechanism and the lever system enable heavy cutting. The lightweight and the sleek design makes cutting easy and light. Handles of fibreglass reinforced polyamide and grips of fibreglass reinforced plastic (PP).
Features & Benefits:
• Handles made from FiberComp to make them extremely lightweight and strong
• PowerGear mechanism with FiberComp gear makes cutting 3 times easier compared to the standard mechanism
• Blades made from extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) ensuring that they stay sharper for longer
• Non stick PTFE coating on upper blade reduces friction and makes cutting and cleaning easier
• Overall length - 570mm
• Weight - 630g
• Blade length - 225mm / 9 inches
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.