Gardena 15 Metre Above Ground Drip Irrigation Pipe 4.6mm (3/16") (Micro Drip System) with Master Unit 1000 Pressure Reducer
The Gardena Above Ground Drip Irrigation Line serves the irrigation of smaller plant areas in flower- or vegetable gardens, and of plant rows.
Features & Benefits:
• Water conveniently - With the GARDENA Drip Irrigation Line, plant rows and smaller areas with similar water requirements can be easily and conveniently watered.
• Immediately ready to use - As the Master Unit 1000 and a Plug are included, the Drip Irrigation Line can be immediately connected.
• Easy to install - The small pipe diameter makes the Drip Irrigation Line highly flexible - and thereby easy to install.
• Water-saving irrigation - With the Micro-Drip-System drip irrigation, the water is dosed precisely and supplied to the plants without waste.
• No required maintenance - Thanks to the innovative labyrinth technology, the drip heads are self-cleaning and do not require maintenance.
• When the Master Unit is fitted with a T-Joint (art. 8330) in the middle, the Drip Irrigation Line can be extended with the Extension Pipe art. 1362-20
Length - 15m / 49.21 feet
Diameter - 4.6mm / 0.18 inch
Drip head spacing in the pipe is 30 cm, each head gently waters 1.5 l/h
Drip Irrigation Line maximum extension - 30m
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.