Gardena Combisystem Anvil Branch Pruner with 3 fold Transmission
The Gardena combisystem Anvil Branch Pruner with 3-fold Transmission is ideally suited for cutting branches in high trees.
Features & Benefits:
• Enormous effort saved - Through the 3-fold transmission and the double lever transmission, force is optimally strengthened while cutting branches - allows enormous saving of effort
• Can be hung on branches - Resulting in lower effort required and allowing convenient pulling of the cord.
• Clean, smooth cuts - The hardened blades with non-stick coating allow a clean, smooth and plant-sparing cut of branches, as well as easy cleaning of the blades.
• Multifarious applications - The Anvil Branch Pruner is part of the Fardena combisystem and can therefore be easily combined with the combisystem Telescopic Handles for cutting branches in various heights.
• Especially convenient - the pruner can be hung onto branches, resulting in even less effort for cutting; the pulling cord can be easily operated.
Maximum cutting diameter - 36 mm
Cutting type - Anvil
Blade - Hardened, Non-stick coated, Precision-ground
Cord length - 4.7m
Recommended for combisystem Telescopic handles for cutting up to approx. 5 m overhead
About Gardena CombiSystem
CombiSystem tools work by allowing you to interchange any head with any handle. When choosing your tools always consider the range of handles and buy the appropriate types and lengths for the tools that you wish to purchase. Future products will be compatible with the handles that you might already have purchased.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.