Leica RVL 100 Detector for Lino Laser Levels 80m Range
The working range of line and rotation lasers, especially in bright conditions, can be increased with a laser receiver. Visual and audio signals help you to find the laser line or plane quickly and easily.
With the remote control, the laser can be operated from a distance. This might be of advantage at long distances or if the laser is positioned at a ceiling height. With the combined remote control and laser receiver it is even possible to operate the laser with only one person, because the laser can be adjusted, while detecting the laser plane.
Features & Benefits:
• For finding red pulsed laser beams over longer distances or in difficult light conditions
• Localizes the laser beam at a distance of up to 80 m
• Large reception window of 42 mm to find the laser beam quickly
• Optical and acoustic signals help to find the laser plane
• Receiver holder with quick adjustment feature for wider scope of use
• Ergonomically designed display on the front and the back
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.