Makita BFR750Z 18v Cordless Auto Feed Screwdriver without Battery Or Charger
Models BFR750 have been developed as the advanced models of Model BFR440, featuring higher durability. These models feature more reliable casing attachment with the following benefits: Rigid aluminum casing. Stopper base with anti-tilt device for preventing screws from swaying. Rubber cap securely fixed to stopper base. Dust-proof construction for smooth sliding action.
Features & Benefits:
• 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System.
• Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
• Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
• Anti-tilt device to prevent screws from swaying.
• Dust proof construction.
• Foldable screw guide that keeps the screw strip tangle free.
• Silent clutch.
• Max. drywall screw - 4mm x 75mm
• Screw range - 45 to 75mm
• No load speed - 4000rpm
• Net weight - 2.3kg
• No battery
• No charger
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.