Makita BHP453Z 18v Cordless LXT Combi Drill without Battery or Charger
Model DHP453 is a cost-competitive 18V cordless hammer driver drill featuring a single sleeve keyless drill chuck for easy bit installation/removal and a compact and lightweight design for easy handling.
Features & Benefits:
• Runs on Lithium-ion batteries which have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts, giving 430% greater run time.
• Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
• Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
• High comfort grips.
• Two speed gear box.
• Metal gears
• Max in Steel: 13mm
• Max. in Wood: 36mm
• Max in Masonry: 13mm
• Torque Settings: 16+ drill
• Max Torque: 42Nm
• Blows per minute: High:0-19,5000bpm, Low:0-6,000bpm
• No Load Speed: High:0-1,300rpm, Low:0-400rpm
• Net Weight: 1.7kgs
• Charging Time: 22min
• No battery
• No charger
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.