Makita DHP458RME 18v Cordless XPT Combi Drill 2 Speed with 2 Lithium Ion Batteries 4ah
Powerful performance across a range of hammer drilling, screwdriving, & rotary drilling applications: Makita's DHP458RFE combi drill is an all rounder for the professional market. With a maximum torque of 88Nm & an impact rate of 30,000 bpm, the DHP458RFE's specifications would impress even in a less versatile tool, ensuring satisfying results no matter the application. High end performance is complemented by a compact & easy to handle design; at only 225mm from front to rear, the combi drill is the shortest in its class, providing a more balanced centre of gravity & improved access when working in restricted spaces. An optional side handle is supplied for comfortable two handed use, while twin LED job lights illuminate the worksurface from two angles for improved depth perception in poorly lit environments. Another advantage is the DHP458RFE's exceptional resistance to damage; a dust & drip proof outer casing is supplemented by an all metal gearbox & chuck for total reliability in demanding job site conditions.
The tool comes supplied with two long lasting 4.0ah Lithium Ion Batteries, a Makita fast charger & a sturdy kitbox. Both batteries are equipped with a battery fuel gauge, providing intuitive 3 stage appraisal of the remaining charge level at the push of a button.
Features & Benefits:
• 21+1 torque settings, variable speed trigger & two speed all metal gear box
• Side handle with adjustable depth stop
• The most compact drill in its class: only 225mm from front to rear
• Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
• Single sleeve keyless all metal chuck allows for easy one handed bit replacement
• Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
• Battery fuel gauge: the power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button
• Belt clip for easy portability
Electric Brake: 1
No Load Speed: 0-2000/400 rpm
Max Torque S/H: 44 / 88 Nm
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Vibration: Drilling: 9.5 m/sec²
Torque Settings: 21 + drill
Charging Time: 22 min
Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Variable Speed: Control Trigger
Max. in masonry: 16 mm
Max. in steel: 13 mm
Max. in wood: 65 mm
Blows per Minute: 0-30000/6000 bpm
2 x Lithium Ion Batteries 4Ah
DC18RC fast charger
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.