Makita DTW251Z 18v Cordless Impact Wrench without Battery Or Charger
Ideal for steel erection, steel fabrication & automotive repair applications, Makita's BTW251 Cordless Impact Wrench crams 230Nm of torque output capability into a compact, 1.7kg body. At the heart of the tool is its extremely reliable Makita 4 pole motor; a greater number of coils in 4 pole models provides improved torque delivery with reduced wear to internal components, ensuring consistently powerful performance over the long term. Adaptability is supplied by the BTW251's responsive variable speed trigger, enabling precise control over the no load speed between 0 & 2100rpm, while easily accessible forward/reverse mode selection allows for quick transition between tightening & loosening applications. Further benefits include a soft grip overmoulded ergonomic handle, a bright white LED job light & a rapid acting electric brake.
Features & Benefits:
• 4 pole motor: increased torque with less wear to internal components
• Designed for use with a Lithium-ion battery: reduced weight, increased service life, minimal self discharge & no memory effect
• Conveniently located push button for forward & reverse mode selection
• Responsive variable speed trigger: precise control over the speed between 0 & 2100rpm
• Rapid acting electric brake
• Ergonomic handle overmoulded with a vibration absorbing anti-slip material
• LED job light with afterglow feature
Drive shank - 1/2" Square
No load speed - 0 to 2100rpm
Impact per minute - 0 to 3200ipm
Max. torque - 230Nm
Net weight - 1.7kg
• No battery
• No charger
• No case
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.