McCulloch B28 PS Petrol Brush Cutter 200mm Blade with Line Trimmer Head 430mm Cut & 28cc 2 Stroke Engine (Compatible with Attachments)
Powerful trimmer equipped with trimmer head and grass blade. Ideal for domestic use as well as tougher work in heavy grass. Split shaft version, can be used with a wide range of attachments. Easy to start, while equipped with Soft Start and purge. Auto return stop switch makes the trimmer always ready to start. Fast and precise cord feeding with tap n´go function. Equipped with a combi-guard which works with both trimmer head and blade. Loop handle and single strap harness.
- Low noise engine: Effective engine design for low noise without loss of power
- Soft start: Makes it easier to start your McCulloch product. Reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
- Purge: A manual pump which provides the carburettor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch resets to the ON position after shutdown for hassle-free starting
- Tool-less air filter cover: Easy removal of air filter cover without any tools
- Tap 'n Go trimmer head: Allows fast and precise cord feeding. Tap the trimmer head against the ground while it's spinning, and it will automatically feed the line
- Clutch: Trimmer head stops spinning when you release the throttle
- Combi-guard: The cutting attachment combi-guard can be used with either a grass blade or a trimmer head
- Bruschcutter blade: This product comes also with a bruschcutter blade
- Versatile: The trimmer can be used with a range of different attachments, sold as accessories
- Split shaft: Two-piece split shaft allows for easy transport and storage
- Adjustable handle: Height adjustable handle allows you to find the ideal ergonomic position
- Standard single harness: Standard harness for lighter brushcutters
Standard single harness
Engine capacity - 28cc
Maximum power speed - 8000 rpm
Fuel type - 2 Stroke Petrol Engine
Power - 0.8 kW
Fuel tank volume - 0.45 litres
Clutch type - Centrifugal
Handle type - P Handle
Type of shaft - Straight/split
Type of trimmer head - Tap n Go
Metal blade type - Weedblade 4t
Type of support strap - Single
Blade Diameter - 20 cm
Line Cutting Width - 43 cm
Weight - 5,5 kg
It is important to read all instructions regarding petrol products. 4 Stroke engines require oil and some machines are supplied dry (No oil to start with). Running a 4 stroke petrol machine without oil will result in the engine seizing and is not covered under warranty. 2 Stroke engines will have a mix of oil in the petrol this normally 1 part oil to 50 parts petrol but not always, again please read the instructions supplied with your machine. Petrol engines do require more maintenance than electric engines but if reguarly maintained they will normally give many years of use.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.