McCulloch M56-190AWFPX Self Propelled Petrol Rotary Lawnmower 530mm Cut with Steel Deck & Honda GCV190 190cc Engine
Extra large lawnmower with variable speed and 56 cm cutting width. The 3in1 cutting system lets you choose between collecting, side ejection and mulching, which shreds and returns the grass cuttings as fertilizers. Thanks to the sharp and durable PX3 blade you will achieve a perfect cutting result. Equipped with Auto Prime for an easy start. Robust design with steel cutting deck. Easy washing with GARDENA water hose connection.
Features & Benefits:
• PX3 Blade ensures maximum cutting performance
• Auto Prime for easy starting
• FlexiSpeed for comfortable operation
• Comfortable handlebars provide a nice and steady grip
• Durable hinges for easy adjustment of your working position and handy storing/transport
• Reliable ball-bearings for increased life span
• Easier manoeuvrability thanks to large rear wheels
• Fast and efficient washing thanks to the GARDENA water hose connector
• Durable, powder coated steel bodies for maximum life span
• Three cutting systems in one mower
• The powerful performance makes the mower suitable for all grass areas
• Big-volume collector, designed for reducing dust and noise
• Automatic engine prime. Just pull the rope and take off
• Reliable Honda engine with top results when it comes to environmental friendlyness
Engine manufacturer: Honda
Engine name: GCV190
Cylinder displacement: 190cc
Net power at preset rpm: 3,4 kW @ 2900 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 0,9 litres
Air Filter type: Paper
Drive system: Self-propelled, variable speed
Cutting deck material: Steel
Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
Cutting width: 56 cm
Cutting height, min-max: 30 - 90 mm
Cutting height steps: 9
Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
Weight: 37,2 kg
62 Litre plastic/canvas grass box
It is important to read all instructions regarding petrol products. 4 Stroke engines require oil and some machines are supplied dry (No oil to start with). Running a 4 stroke petrol machine without oil will result in the engine seizing and is not covered under warranty. 2 Stroke engines will have a mix of oil in the petrol this normally 1 part oil to 50 parts petrol but not always, again please read the instructions supplied with your machine. Petrol engines do require more maintenance than electric engines but if reguarly maintained they will normally give many years of use.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.