McCulloch SUPERLITE 4528 Petrol Hedge Trimmer with 450mm Blade & 21cc 2 Stroke Engine
Easy to handle hedge trimmer, with low weight; perfect for domestic use. Easy to start thanks to the Soft Start and purge. Powerful engine and effective anti-vibration system. High cutting speed, large blade gap and 45 cm double acting cutter blades provides great performance. Blade featured with integrated cutting guard.
Features & Benefits:
• Large blade gap
• Dual action blade
• Additional safety guard
• Soft start
• Purge for easier starting.
• Engine designed for low noise.
• Handle anti-vibration system
• Visible fuel tank
• Stop switch auto-resets for trouble-free start.
• Tool-less air filter cover
• Cylinder displacement - 21.7cc
• Engine power - 0.8 hp
• Maximum recommended engine speed - 9000 rpm
• Maximum power speed - 7800 rpm
• Cylinder bore - 32 mm / 1.3 inch
• Cylinder stroke - 27 mm / 1.1 inch
• Carburettor type - Standard
• Fuel tank volume - 0.3 litres
• Blade gap - 28 mm
• Blade length - 450 mm / 17.7 inch
• Cutting speed - 4050 cut/min
• Recommended maximum twig diameter - 20 mm / 0.8 "
• Teeth opening - 28 mm / 1.1 "
• Sound pressure - 94 dB(A)
• Weight - 4.8 kg / 10.58 lbs
It is important to read all instructions regarding petrol products. 4 Stroke engines require oil and some machines are supplied dry (No oil to start with). Running a 4 stroke petrol machine without oil will result in the engine seizing and is not covered under warranty. 2 Stroke engines will have a mix of oil in the petrol this normally 1 part oil to 50 parts petrol but not always, again please read the instructions supplied with your machine. Petrol engines do require more maintenance than electric engines but if reguarly maintained they will normally give many years of use.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.