Milwaukee 2206-40 HVAC Electricians Fork Meter Requires 2 x AA Batteries
The Milwaukee Fork Meter for HVAC/R is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical tester for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. The 2206-40 is five tools in one providing current measurement, temperature measurement, voltage measurement, voltage detection and task lighting. In addition, the new tool provides a wide 0.63" fork opening, high 200amp current range and a high contrast white-on-black display. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
- Built-in LED work light - lights the work area
- Built-in non-contract voltage detector
- Simplified user interface and feature set specifically tailored for the HVAC technician
- Side mounted dial for one-handed use
- High contrast, easy to read display provides clearer readings
- Rugged over-moulding for increased durability and grip
- Test lead inputs
- Includes temperature function via thermocouple
- TRMS always guarantees accurate readings
1 x test lead set
1 x thermocouple (dual banana)
2 x AA batteries
Current AC - 200 A
Fork opening - 16mm
Microamps DC - 1000uA
Voltage - 1000v
Resistance - 40 M0hm
Capacitance - 1000uF
Contact temperature: -40°C to 400°C (-40°F to 752°F)
Continuity - Audible
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.