Milwaukee C12DD 12v Cordless Compact Drill Driver with 2 Lithium Ion Batteries 1.5ah
Weighing in at just over a kilo and equipped with an LED worklight and battery fuel gauge, the C12DD is a handy tool for mobile users and especially invaluable when working in confined spaces and at height.
Engineered to meet the demands of professional environments, the CD12DD is equipped with Milwaukee's REDLINK overload protection system for premium performance and long lifetime. Durability is further enhanced by a full metal 2 speed gearbox which provides a maximum speed of 1500rpm while the 21 stage torque adjustment engages up to 28Nm of turning force, enabling optimum power transfer for a wide variety of rotary drilling and screwdriving applications.
Features & Benefits::
• Full metal gear box delivers maximum performance and long life.
• REDLINK overload protection delivers best in class system durability.
• 1.5 AH Li-Ion batteries deliver maximum efficiency & high runtimes
• LED fuel gauge displays remaining battery charge state
• 1500 rpm maximum drilling speed
• 184mm in length: ideal for restricted space situations
• 2 speeds for optimum drilling and screw driving
• Slimline soft grip handle
• No-load speed 1st / 2nd gear - 0 to 450 / 0 to1500 rpm
• Keyless chuck - 10 mm
• Max. torque - 28 Nm
• Torque settings: 21 + drill setting
• Weight with battery - 1.05 kg
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.