Skil Masters 1790 MC SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill 1100w 110v
Skil Masters Rotary hammers are no-nonsense hammers ranging from 2 kg 2-function to 4 kg 4-function models, all equipped as standard with chuck adapters.
Features & Benefits:
• Effective pneumatic hammer mechanism
• Middle heavy combination hammer
• Suitable for SDS-plus accessories
• Ergonomically shaped handgrip for user comfort and protection
• Anti-slip soft grip on back handle and side handle
• Vibration Reduction System
• Safety clutch offers protection if the bit gets jammed
• Lock-on button for continuous work
• Hammer stop for regular drilling and screwdriving applications (with appropriate accessory)
• Speed pre-selection
• Rotation stop for chiseling applications
• Auto-stop carbon brushes
• Input Power: 1100 W
• Impact energy: 4.0 J
• No-load speed: 0 - 800 r.p.m.
• Maximum impact rate: 0 - 3000 i.p.m.
• Drilling capacity in steel: 13 mm
• Drilling capacity in concrete: 30 mm
• Drilling capacity in wood: 45 mm
• Weight: 5,7 kg
• Sound pressure level: 95 dB(A)
• Sound power level: 106 dB(A)
• Standard deviation: 3 dB(A)
• Vibration level (impact drilling in concrete): 21.8 m/s²
• Vibration level (chiseling): 16.0 m/s²
• Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
• Canvas bag
• Side handle
• Depth gauge
• 13 mm keyed chuck + adapter
• Grease tube
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.