Skil Masters 4950 MB Reciprocating Saw 1050w 240v
Features & Benefits:
• Powerful 1050 Watt motor and 28 mm stroke length for rough sawing applications
• VRS resulting in less fatigue: limited vibrations thanks to a balanced main gear
• Speed pre selection allows cutting in many materials
• Power on indicator lets you know the tool is ready for use
• Tool less blade change
• Soft grip areas provide perfect control
Input Power: 1.050 W
Length of stroke: 28 mm
No-load speed: 800 - 2700 s.p.m.
Maximum sawing capacity in wood: 180 mm
Maximum sawing capacity in steel: 20 mm
Maximum sawing capacity in aluminium: 30 mm
Weight: 3,7 kg
Sound pressure level: 90 dB(A)
Sound power level: 101 dB(A)
Standard deviation: 3 dB(A)
Vibration level (cutting chipboard): 12,1 m/s²
Vibration level (cutting wooden beams): 12,2 m/s²
Uncertainty (K): 1,5 m/s²
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.