Black & Decker EPC188BK 18v Cordless Combi Drill with 2 Batteries 1.2ah in Kitbox
Built for reliable all purpose use, the EPC188BK will handle just about every DIY drilling & driving application you can throw at it, from hammer drilling into concrete & masonry, to gentle screwdriving into wood, to high speed drilling into steel. Its exceptional versatility is a result of its 24 torque settings & 2 speed gearbox, which provide effective adaptation to different material types & drilling diameters. What's more, the speed is continuously variable using the EPC188BK's trigger, for a high degree of user friendly control. Two 1.2Ah batteries are supplied with the tool for long lasting running, & thanks to Black & Decker's spring loaded slide pack battery system, are rapidly interchangeable. Also supplied is a robust kitbox for convenient storage & transportation.
Features & Benefits:
• Powerful 18v, faster motor for more efficient drilling
• Hammer Action for drilling into concrete and masonry
• 2 Gears - High speed for drilling into wood and Steel, Low speed for controlled driving
• Spring Loaded Slide Pack Battery System - For quick and easy battery change and a more secure fit
• 24 torque clutch - For perfect screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screws sizes
• Variable speed - For ultimate finger tip control for all drilling appplications
• Reverse switch for added versatility
For medium DIY tasks around the home and outdoors
Materials: wood, concrete, masonry, plasterboard, metal and plastic
Flat pack furniture assembly
Blind and curtain installation
Lamps and shelf fittings
For long run time applications requiring a second battery
Battery capacity: 1.2 Ah
Chuck Keyless: 10mm
Clutch positions: 24
Max. capacity - wood: 25 mm
Max. capacity - masonry: 10 mm
Max Torque: 16 Nm
Beats per Minute: 20,250 bpm
2 Ni-cad Batteries 1.2ah
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.