Bosch AHS 70-34 Electric Hedge Trimmer with 700mm Blade 700w 240v + FREE Bolle Safety Glasses, Lubricant & Gloves Worth £11.85
With a powerful 700W motor, a long 650mm blade & a wide tooth spacing of 34mm, the Bosch AHS 70-34 will trim large hedges & thick stems without difficulty. Featuring laser cut, diamond ground blades, & a slipping clutch delivering an impressive 50Nm of torque, the trimmer makes clean, precise cuts time & again, keeping your garden looking the way you want it to look. Bosch understand the importance of optimal handling for hedge trimming applications: the AHS 70-34 is 15% lighter than its predecessor, keeping it easier to handle & less tiring to operate; it also features balanced weight distribution & ergonomic, softgrip handles for precision control. Convenient features include the trimmer's innovative blade tip protector, which defends against damage if used in close proximity to walls or other hard surfaces, & specially designed sawing function teeth at the front of the blade, able to cut through thicker branches up to 38mm in diameter.
Features & Benefits:
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• For strong cutting performance and improved blade speed
• Powerful 700W Bosch motor
• Enables cutting of branches that do not fit in between the teeth for a more thorough cut
• 34mm tooth spacing with sawing function
• Protects blades when not in use
• Includes tip protector and protective blade cover
• Ensures a safe working position and effortless use
• Ergonomic handles with soft grip and see through hand guard
• Comfortable and easy to use for hedgecutting without tiring arms
Motor power - 700 W
Weight - 3.7kg
Blade length - 70 cm
Tooth spacing - 34 mm
Cable Length - 10 m
No load stroke rate - 3400 spm
Slipping clutch torque - 50 nm
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.