Bosch ALR 900 Metal Tine Lawn Raker 320mm Rake 900w 240v
Outstanding lawn raking performance is provided in two stages by the Bosch ALR 900. First, the lawn raker's high torque delivery, 900 watt Powerdrive motor drives a set of 10 durable stainless steel tines forcefully into the soil, efficiently removing moss & thatch. Next, Bosch's innovative Jet-Collect System utilises specially designed airflow inlets to channel the released plant matter into the ALR 900's capacious 50L collection box. The result? A healthy, well aerated lawn, free from left over debris. When it comes time to store the lawn raker, the collection box can be detached & reversed, & the handle folded downwards, reducing the length of the machine to only 40cm. This allows it to be fitted into even the tightest of niches.
Features & Benefits:
• Performance: the combination of the 900-watt Power drive motor and the innovative "Jet-Collect" System provides fast and clog free raking
• Efficient: "Jet-Collect" System - the innovative drum with tines and airflow inlets - offers fast and complete collection of moss and thatch
• Practical: large 50-litre collection box means less stopping and time to empty it. And only 40 cm when stored due to stackable collection box and folding handles
• Compact storage. Double folding handle, stackable collection box
• Large 50-litre collection box means less stopping and time to empty it
• "Jet-Collect" System. Innovative drum with spring steel tines and airflow inlets quickly and completely removes thatch and moss
Motor capacity: 900 W
Drum system: 10 double steel tines
Working width: 32 cm
Work height: +10/+5/0/-5 mm
Working height settings: 4
Collection box capacity: 50 Litre
Weight: 9,4 kg
Spring steel tines
Lawn Rakers & Scarifiers
Why use a Lawn Raker or Scarifier?
When you cut your lawn there is a gradual buildup of dead grasss also known as thatch - which congregates just on top of the soil below the grass tips. This will impede drainage and stop air reaching the grass.
Moss builds up on damp or lawns in the shade and will again affect the grass in a similiar way.
A Scarifier will help to remove moss & thatch but will also cut through the surface of the lawn. This has a number of benefits such as aerating the underlying soil & spliting the grass into lots of separate plants thus thickening the turf and encouraging a healthy lawn.
Use a Scarifier once a year either in autumn or late spring when the grass is growing well.
A Lawn Raker will remove moss, thatch & leaves. This will help to keep a nice tidy lawn whilst encouraging growth as old dead material is removed which would otherwise stifle this growth.
Use a Lawn Raker every 1 - 2 months while grass is growing well.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.