Bosch AQT 35-12 Pressure Washer 120 Bar 1500w 240v
£94.95 inc VAT
Offer valid strictly while stocks last
- Our Part Number 06008A7170
Bosch AQT 35-12 Pressure Washer 120 Bar 1500w 240v
Highly mobile & compact, the Bosch AQT 35-12 features a powerful 1500W motor supplying 120 bars of pressure, perfect for keeping patios, driveways & vehicles free of dirt & dust. Adaptable enough to transition easily between different applications, the included 3 in 1 lance combines high pressure jet, low pressure detergent application & rotary jet functionality all into one attachment, allowing you to rapidly switch between precision blasting, sanitary cleansing & high intensity dirt removal. The AQT 35-12 never unnecessarily wastes power or water - its Bosch Auto-Stop function automatically shuts off the pressure when it isn't needed. Quick to access integrated accessory storage, integrated hose storage & integrated power cable storage keep the pressure washer easy to start using & easy to stow away. Portability is also a simple matter - large sturdy wheels & a convenient fold down handle provide optimal manouverability. The AQT 35-12 is built for long lasting performance; a transparent, clear view water filter gives you a better idea of whether maintenance is necessary, while protecting internal components from damaging contaminants.
Features & Benefits:
• Quick connect SDS fittings: simple, push-fit hose connections ensure you're up and running in minutes
• Innovative cleaning: convenient 3-in-1 nozzle for a range of cleaning tasks
• Superb mobility: sturdy wheels and easy-fold handle for hassle-free movement and storage
• Integrated accessory storage: quick-access compartments and in-use lance rest
• Suction tube: for easy detergent application
• Clear view water filter: for informed maintenance and additional pump protection
• Energy efficient auto-stop system: delivers power only when you need it
• Power: 1500 W
• Maximum pressure: 120 bar
• Flow rate: 350 l/h
• Max temperature: 40 °C
• Hose length: 5 m
• Cable length: 5 m
• Weight: 5.5 kg
• 3 in 1 Nozzle lance
• Integrated accessories holder
• Water filter
• Detergent dosing system
Pressure Washer Help
To help determine the type of pressure washer required it is important to consider the size of your cleaning task and level of duty, i.e. how big is the cleaning object and how often will you need to clean it? Below is an explanation of the two main types of pressure washer. Whilst bar pressure is important the overiding factor in cleaning power is the water flow rate. More water = better cleaning.
Home & Garden (sometimes referred to as domestic, DIY or consumer).
Lightweight, easily portable and designed for regular use in a domestic environment, these machines range in power to suit the size of your cleaning task. Models featuring ‘water cooled motor’ technology offer greater performance, and top of the range machines are often fully loaded with accessories.
Xpert or Professional (sometimes referred to as commercial or industrial)
Heavy duty, robust and designed for maximum durability, Xpert or Professional machines have higher pressure and flow ratings, enabling you to clean with far greater speed and efficiency. These machines are not readily available on the high street or in DIY superstores and often feature upgraded components throughout
• Bar or PSI: Bar is the most common measure of pressure. PSI = bar x 14.5.
• Bar (max): This is the pressure achieved when the machine is first turned on
• Bar (rated) pressure: This is the operating water pressure of the machine.
• Motor size (kW): Motor size indicates power providing the machine runs efficiently.
• Flow Rate (l/h): Higher flow rates enable you to clean large areas or objects faster
Did You Know:
Pressure Washers use up to 80% less water than garden hosepipes.
Pressure Washers are not subject to hosepipe bans if used for safety reasons, or if a suction hose is used to pull water from a harvested source. i.e. not the water mains. They are also not subject to a ban if used for commercial reasons, for example to maintain cleanliness, hygiene or company image.
Important things to remember when using your pressure washer:
• Always use an RCD when using electrical products in connection with water.
• Never use a non-return valve at the pressure washer connection to a hose pipe.
• Never drive over or lay items on high pressure hoses to avoid damage.
• Your water supply hose should be a min of several meters long and unwound from its reel.
• If you are using an extension lead, check that it is rated at min of 13 amps and fully unwound from its reel.
|Mfr Part Number||AQT 35-12|
|Our Part Number||06008A7170|
|Model No||AQT 35-12|
|Flow Rate||350 l/h|
|Cable Length (m)||5m|
|Detergent Application||Suction tube|
|Max Bar Pressure||120bar|
Videos & Downloads
Available videos for this product
Bosch AQT Pressure Washer Range Video
Available downloads for this product
More Help with this product...
If you require more information or assistance with this product please consult the links below :
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.
Get 10% Off AQT Accessories when bought together