Bosch GBH 2 20D 2Kg SDS Plus Hammer Drill 650w 240v
2 kg 3-function hammer fits perfectly in to any tradesman's tool kit. With its powerful 650-watt motor, fast drilling rate and a 30 percent higher chiselling performance than that of others in the entry-level class. Professionals benefit from this compact rotary hammer both when drilling holes for fixings in concrete or masonry and when chiselling out channels for cable conduit.
Features & Benefits:
• Top performance in the compact class
• High drilling rate and 30% higher chiselling performance than other rotary hammers in the entry-level class
• Lightweight and compact, ideal for working overhead
• Robust stacked construction for a long lifetime
• Versatile range of applications due to chisel function
• Overload clutch to protect the user and the machine
• Forward/reverse rotation for dislodging jammed drill bits
• Continuously variable speed control for clean drilling starts
• Impact stop for drilling in wood and steel
• Rotary hammer with SDS-plus
Rated power input: 650 W
Max. impact energy: 1,7 J
Impact rate at rated speed: 0 - 4.980 bpm
Rated speed: 0 - 1.300 rpm
Weight: 2,3 kg
Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits: 4 - 20 mm
Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits: 4 - 10 mm
Max. drilling diameter in masonry with core cutters: 68 mm
Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
Max. drilling diameter in wood: 30 mm
Depth stop 210mm
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.