Bosch GBH 2-24 D SDS Plus Hammer Drill 790w 240v
Drilling in concrete, stone, metal, wood and steel is easy with a Bosch GBH 2-24 D Professional hammer drill. Bosch rotary hammers set standards in handiness and drilling speed.
Features & Benefits:
• 790-watt motor & 2.7 joules of impact energy for fast & effective workflow
• Reliable and robust with long lifetime due to high-quality components and intelligent construction
• Wide range of applications with rotation stop for chiselling work
• Ball grommet for preventing cable breaks
• Rotating brush plate for equal power in forward and reverse rotation
• Overload clutch to protect the user and the machine
• Forward/reverse rotation for dislodging jammed drill bits
• Continuously variable speed control for clean drilling starts
• Rated power input: 790 W
• Max. impact energy: 2,7 J
• Impact rate at rated speed: 0 - 4.700 bpm
• Rated speed: 0 - 950 rpm
• Weight: 2,8 kg
• Toolholder: SDS-plus
• Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits: 4 - 24 mm
• Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits: 6 - 14 mm
• Drilling diameter in concrete with core cutters: 68 mm
• Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
• Max. drilling diameter in wood: 30 mm
• Forward/reverse operation
• Overload clutch
• Auxiliary handle
• Carrying case
• Depth stop 210 mm
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.