Bosch GBH 2-28 DV SDS Plus Hammer Drill 850w 240v + L Boxx
Drilling in concrete, stone, metal, wood and steel is easy with a Bosch GBH 2-28 DV hammer drill. Bosch rotary hammers set standards in handiness and drilling speed.
Features & Benefits:
• Maximum drilling and chisel highest performance in its class
• 25% longer life than other rotary hammers in its class for more efficiency
• 27% less vibration than the previous model with active vibration damping
• Rotation stop for chiselling
• Ball grommet for preventing cable breaks
• Rotating brush plate for equal power in forward and reverse
• Overload clutch to protect the user and machine
• Forward for releasing jammed with drills
• Infinitely variable speed control for clean drilling
Rated power input: 850 W
Max. impact energy: 3.2 J
Impact rate at rated speed: 0 - 4000 bpm
Rated speed: 0 - 900 rpm
Weight: 2.9 kg
Toolholder: SDS plus
Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits: 4 - 28 mm
Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits: 8 - 16 mm
Drilling diameter in concrete with core cutters: 68 mm
Max. drilling diameter in masonry with core cutters: 68 mm
Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
Max. drilling diameter in wood: 30 mm
Depth stop 210 mm
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.