Bosch GBH 3-28 DFR 3Kg SDS Plus Hammer Drill 800w + Quick Change Chuck 240v
Developed for various drilling applications in concrete, stone, metal and steel, Bosch rotary hammers set standards with regard to performance and sturdiness.
Features & Benefits:
• High drilling rate and 20% higher chiselling power than other rotary hammers in its class
• Low vibration (only 12 m/s²) for more comfortable working due to Bosch Vibration Control
• Quick-change chuck for fast changes between impact & rotary drilling tasks
• Balanced weight distribution due to L-shaped design for more comfortable working
• Rotation stop for chiselling
• Ball grommet for preventing cable breaks
• Rotating brush plate for equal power in forward and reverse rotation
• Impact stop for drilling in wood and metal
• Rated power input: 800 W
• Max. impact energy: 3,1 J
• Impact rate at rated speed: 0 - 4.000 bpm
• Rated speed: 0 - 900 rpm
• Weight: 3,6 kg
• Length: 354 mm
• Height: 233 mm
• Toolholder: SDS-plus
• Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits: 4 - 28 mm
• Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits: 12 - 18 mm
• Max. drilling diameter in masonry with core cutters: 82 mm
• Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
• Max. drilling diameter in wood: 30 mm
• Carrying case
• Auxiliary handle
• Depth stop 210 mm
• SDS-plus quick-change chuck
• Keyless chuck 13 mm
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.