Bosch GBH 4-32 DFR 4Kg SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill + Quick Change Chuck 900w 110v
Developed for various drilling applications in concrete, stone, metal and steel, Bosch rotary hammers set standards with regard to performance and sturdiness.
Features & Benefits:
• Wide range of applications in chiselling and drilling work and when working with a core cutter
• Drills up to 30% faster (25 mm diameter) than comparable competitor tools
• Low vibration values of only 8 m/s² for fatigue-free working due to Bosch Vibration Control
• Extremely robust due to aluminium gear housing
• Extremely fast changing between SDS-plus and quick-change chuck for drilling in wood and metal
• Compact design for perfect handling
Rated power input - 900 W
Impact energy - 4.2 J
Impact rate at rated speed - 0 to 3.600 bpm
Rated speed - 0 to 800 rpm
Weight - 4,7 kg
Toolholder - SDS-plus
Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits - 6 to 32 mm
Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits 14 to 25 mm
Max. drilling diameter in masonry with core cutters - 90 mm
Max. drilling diameter in steel - 13 mm
Max. drilling diameter in wood - 13 mm
Depth Stop 310mm
SDS plus Quick-Change Chuck
Keyless Chuck 13mm
4 x SDS Plus Drill Bits 10, 12, 14, 16mm
Point & Flat Chisel
4 Piece Multi-Construction Drill Bit Set 5.5, 6, 7, 8mm
Progressor Hole Saws 20, 25, 51mm
Hole Saw Adaptor
6 Self Cut Flat Bits
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.