Bosch GCD 12 JL Professional Metal Cut-Off Saw 305mm Blade 2000w 240v
The GCD 12 JL Professional is the ideal machine to cut tubular, rectangular or steel profiles cleanly and almost spark free due to its use of a toothed blade as opposed to a bonded abrasive grinding disc. The Expert for Steel blade supplied with the GCD 12 JL Professional ensures a cleaner dry cut with less discolouration and burring resulting in less re-work being required. The integrated laser provides an accurate cutting reference and the side extension is ideal for supporting longer materials.
Features & Benefits:
• Precise results and little rework thanks to minimum discolouration and low levels of burr formation with Expert for Steel saw blades
• Integrated laser allows precise cutting guidance
• Up to 100% spark-free for a safe working environment
• Fast work progress thanks to high-torque 2000 watt motor
• Machine has soft start with starting current limitation
• Perfect support for long workpieces thanks to integrated side extension
• Tool-free angular adjustment for easy handling and precise mitre cuts
• Solid, reinforced cast aluminium supporting table
• Easy-to-read degree scale makes it easier to set from 90º to 45º
• Equipped with Expert for Steel saw blades for long lifetime and clean cuts
Cutting capacity at rectangle 0º: 158 x 80 mm
Cutting capacity at square 0º: 100 x 100 mm
Cutting capacity at L-profile 0º: 110 x 110 mm
Cutting capacity at rectangle 45º mitre: 85 x 85 mm
Cutting capacity at square 45º mitre: 85 x 85 mm
Cutting capacity at L-profile 45º mitre: 85 x 85 mm
Depth x length x height: 327 x 517 x 383 cm
No-load speed: 1.500 rpm
Saw blade diameter: 305 mm
Saw blade bore: 25 mm
Weight: 20,0 kg
Circular saw blade for steel
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.