Bosch GDR 18 V-LI 18v Cordless Impact Driver with L Boxx & 2 Li-ion Batteries 4ah
The small, powerful tools for tough applications: with a torque of up to 650 Nm, the Bosch GDR 18 V-Li cordless impact drivers are truly powerful tools when it comes to fitting and loosening screws.
New! 4.0ah lithium-Ion CoolPack batteries - only from Bosch! Efficient Bosch cooling technology in and around the battery prevents heat damage, gives up to 65% longer run-time and up to 100% longer lifetime.
4.0 Ah CoolPack cells have finer ‘windings’ than 3.0 Ah, allowing more power density (‘fuel’ (Ah)) in same pack size and less electrical resistance (so more fuel efficient). That means less frequent battery changes; and 4.0 Ah batteries are fully charged in just 45 minutes (charger AL1860CV)!
Features & Benefits:
• Unique choice between the Premium (longer battery runtime) and Compact (less weight for even more comfortable work) batteries
• High torque and high impact rate (3,200 bpm) for fast work progress when driving screws in metal (up to M 14) and wood
• Very short design for perfect handling, even in the tightest spaces and overhead
• Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for unbeatable battery runtime
• Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and total discharge
• Practical battery charge level indicator constantly shows how much energy is left in the battery
• Battery capacity: 4,0 Ah
• No-load speed: 0 - 2.800 rpm
• Charging time: 30/45 mins
• Weight incl. battery: 1,7 kg
• Torque, max. (hard screwdriving applications): 160 Nm
• Rated impact rate: 0 - 3.200 bpm
• Length: 145,0 mm
• Height: 241,0 mm
• Battery voltage: 18 V
• Toolholder: 1/4" internal hexagon
• Bolt Range (Standard): M6-M14
• Forward/reverse operation
• 2 Lithium Ion Batteries 4ah
• L Boxx Case
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.