Bosch GKS 10.8 V-LI 10.8v Cordless Circular Saw 85mm Blade with L Boxx & 2 Lithium Ion Batteries 2ah
This GKS 10.8v saw has a class leading 26.5mm depth of cut in wood and wood-based materials. Weighing in at only 1.4 kg including battery, it has a compact design making it perfect for floorers and carpenters.
The 2.0 Ah battery that comes as standard provides enough capacity to cut up to 20m of 18mm thick MDF boards on one charge. Exceptional precision is assured by using the saw in combination with the Bosch FSN guide rail because the saw has a parallel guide that doubles as a guide rail adapter. The LED light on the tool provides a better view of the workpiece and the dust extraction system is compatible with all Bosch dust extractors.
Features & Benefits:
• The most compact design in its class for perfect handling and versatile applications in wood, metal and plastic
• Excellent ergonomics: small grip circumference and light weight (only 1.2 kg) for maximum comfort
• Practical battery charge level indicator can be used at any time to find out how much energy is left in the battery
• Outstanding view of the cutting line thanks to bright LED
• Robust aluminium base plate for precise cuts
• Tool comes complete with parallel guide and guide rail adapter optimised for Bosch guide rail system
• Dust extraction adapter compatible with Bosch dust extraction system
• No-load speed: 1.400 rpm
• Saw blade diameter: 85 mm
• Saw blade bore diameter: 15 mm
• Battery capacity: 2,0 Ah
• Weight incl. battery: 1,4 kg
• Battery voltage: 10,8 V
• Compatible with guide rail
• 2 x 2.0 Ah Li-Ion batteries
• AL 1130 CV quick charger
• Allen key
• Dust extraction adapter
• L-BOXX 136 Case
• L-BOXX charger inlay
• L-BOXX tool inlay
• Parallel guide/guide rail adapter
• Saw blade for wood
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.