Bosch GLI VariLED 14.4v or 18v Cordless LED Work Light without Battery or Charger
This cordless worklight provides powerful illumination. The cordless worklights from Bosch are available in the 10.8 V-LI to 18 V classes and offer a high level of lighting power and a long runtime. And they do this with the same battery pack used by all other power tools in their volt-system class.
Features & Benefits:
• Brightest light (300 lux) in its class due to 3 innovative Power LEDs
• Very compact due to innovative folding mechanism
• Versatile range of applications due to adjustable light beam (spot/flood) and 9 settable lighting angles
• For flexible use with all Bosch 14.4 and 18 volt lithium-ion batteries
• Extremely robust: fully functional, even after falling 2 m onto concrete, due to tough housing
• Practical hard rubber strap for fixing the worklight to enable targeted illumination of the work area
• Operating time: 150 - 420 min
• Weight (without battery): 0,3 kg
• Length: 130.0 mm
• Width: 80.0 mm
• Height: 40,0 mm
• Battery voltage: 14,4 - 18 V
• Brightness: 300 lx
• Operating time (18 V / 3.0 Ah) 420 mins
• Operating time (14.4 V / 3.0 Ah) 330 mins
• Operation time (min. Ah / 14.4 V) 115 mins
• Operation time (min. Ah / 18 V) 135 mins
• No Battery
• No Charger
• Belt clip
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.