Bosch GOL 32 D 360° Optical Laser Level with Tripod and Leveling Rod
Capable of projecting a single line laser beam over 120m, the Bosch GOL 32 D is ideal for construction workers & engineers who require precision measuring over long distances. It also incorporates a 32x magnification telescope, giving you an up close view of the exact point at which the laser beam makes contact. A robust IP54 rated dust & splash protected housing protects the level from the elements & from jarring, making it suitable for use in outdoor environments.
Included with the GOL 32 D is the Bosch BT 160 Laser Level Tripod, easy to transport & highly stable during operation, & the GR 500 Levelling Rod, which can be used to take precise height readings at different points of elevation from the level.
Features & Benefits:
• Ideal for outdoor use due to a robust housing with dust and splash protection (IP54)
• Fast aperture for a sharp image of the target
• Compensator lock for safe transport
• Target collimator for rough alignment
• Penta prism makes it easy to read the circular vial
• Erect image
• Large focusing knob for easy alignment
• Fast aperture for a sharp image of the target (measuring rod)
• Endless gon/angle setting using knobs with friction-braked rotation
Unit of measure: 360 degrees
Magnification: 32 x
Levelling accuracy: 1 mm at 30 m
Working range: 120 m
Dust and splash protection: IP 54
Tripod thread: 5/8"
Operating temperature: -10 - 50 °C
Storage temperature: -20 - 70 °C
Length: 215 mm
Width: 135 mm
Height: 145 mm
Weight approx: 1.7 kg
BT 160 aluminium tripod
GR 500 levelling rod
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.