Bosch GSB 13RE Hammer Drill 600w 110v
Drilling, impact drilling, screwdriving or stirring - The GSB 13 RE impact drills from Bosch are developed for professional users with the highest requirements with regard to power and lifetime. The Bosch impact drill is equipped with a robust and durable metal chuck which ensures that the bit is held securely in place.
Features & Benefits:
• Extremely handy: no bigger than a glove and 1.6 kg light
• Softgrip for a secure hold
• Robust, twin-sleeve keyless chuck made of metal for fast tool changes
• Electronic control for exact pilot drilling
• Speed preselection with setting wheel
• Forward/reverse rotation
• Rated power input: 600 W
• No-load speed: 0 - 2.800 rpm
• Power output: 301 W
• Weight: 1,8 kg
• Torque (soft screwdriving applications): 10,8 Nm
• Rated torque: 1,8 Nm
• Drill spindle connecting thread: 1/2" - 20 UNF
• Chuck capacity: 1,5 - 13 mm
• Impact rate at no-load speed: 0 - 44.800 bpm
• Drilling dia. in concrete : 13 mm
• Drilling dia. in wood: 25 mm
• Drilling dia. in steel: 10 mm
• Drilling dia. in masonry: 15 mm
• Infinitely variable speed control
• Forward/reverse operation
• Auxiliary handle
• Depth stop 210 mm
• Keyless chuck 13 mm
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.