Bosch GSC 10.8V-Li 10.8v Cordless Metal Cutting Shear without Battery or Charger
The cordless shear from Bosch makes it possible to perform cutting work in a wide variety of materials without the need for a plug socket. A sheet metal and universal shear, it guarantees optimum handling in every job due to its small grip circumference.
Features & Benefits:
• Up to 4 times faster at making straight and curved cuts than conventional tin snips
• Extremely powerful: effortlessly performs cuts up to 1.3 mm in metal
• Unbeatably lightweight (only 1.4 kg) and most compact design for comfortable and low-fatigue working
• Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for 400% longer lifetime and unbeatable battery runtime
• Extremely robust: fully functional, even after falling 1 m onto concrete, due to flexible Dura Shield housing
• Practical battery charge level indicator with 3 LEDs
• Cutting performance of up to 60 m in steel (400 N/nm²: 0.75 mm) with one battery charge
• Reversible blade with 4 cutting edges for longer lifetime
• Settable cutting clearance between the blades for optimum adjustment to suit the thickness of the material being worked on
• Cutting capacity in steel (800 N/mm²): max. 0.6 mm
• Cutting capacity in steel (600 N/mm²): max. 0.8 mm
• Cutting capacity in steel (400 N/mm²): max. 1.3 mm
• Cutting capacity in aluminium (250 N/mm²): max. 2 mm
• Length: 256 mm
• Height: 131 mm
• Stroke rate at no load: 3.600 spm
• Weight incl. battery: 1.4 kg
• Battery voltage: 10.8 v
• Minimum curve radius: 15 mm
• No Battery
• No Charger
• Allen key
• L-Boxx inlay
• Alignment gauge
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.