Bosch GTS 10 J Table Saw 10 / 254mm Blade 1800w 110v
Bosch benchtop tools enable you to saw panels, planks or boards to size with maximum precision. The benchtop tools from Bosch are the ultimate answer to any challenge when it comes to straight cuts or bevel and angle cuts.
Features & Benefits:
• Powerful 1800-watt motor with starting current limitation and overload protection for fast work progress
• Ideal to transport due to compact design and many grip areas
• Tool-free lowering of the riving knife for concealed cuts
• Self-adjusting parallel guide for precise cuts
• Cutting heights up to 79 mm, cutting capacities up to 460 mm to the right and 210 mm to the left of the saw blade
• Safe storage of assembly tools and accessories (e.g. push stick, stops, dust extraction adapter) directly on the housing
• Dust extraction ports on the protective guard and on the back of the tool
Table size: 642 x 572 mm
No-load speed: 3,650 rpm
Saw blade diameter: 254 mm
Saw blade bore: 30 mm
Incline setting 47 °: L / 2 ° R
Weight: 26 kg
Max. cutting capacity on the right: 460 mm
Max. cutting capacity on the left: 210 mm
Saw blade: 254 x 30 mm
Dust extraction adapter
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.