Bosch GWS 850 Professional Angle Grinder 115mm / 4.5" + Diamond Blade 850w 110v
Heavy duty grinding performance for tradesmen & metalworkers: the powerful rotational action of Bosch's GWS 850 is complemented by premium grade components & an incredibly durable construction to produce one of Bosch's most reliable & effective professional power tools. With an 850W motor & an overall weight of only 1.45kg, the GWS 850 also benefits from an excellent power to weight ratio, making it easy to control & comfortable to use. Handling is further improved by the grinder's reduced grip circumference & adjustable auxiliary handle, repositionable for left & right handed use, while power is enhanced by Bosch's Constant Electronic technology, designed to ensure that grinding speed remains constant irrespective of the load.
With specially coated motor windings, cut out carbon brushes & direct motor cooling, the GWS 850 has been constructed for reduced wear from regular & demanding use. Improved user safety is another bonus; compliant with EN 60745-1 and EN 60745-2-3 standards, the angle grinder is equipped with a bullet proof guard & a two point safety switch starting mechanism.
Features & Benefits:
• 850 watts power, weighs only 1.4 kg
• Particularly small grip circumference for safe, fatigue-free working
• Armoured coil
• Cut-out carbon brushes
• Good handling due to ergonomically adapted housing
• Flat gear head
• Spindle lock for easy disc changes
• Axial locking of protective guard
• Safety switch
• Handle can be used on right or left
• Gear head can be rotated in 90° steps
• Also suitable for left-handers
• Suitable for SDS quick-locking nut (special accessory)
• Power Input (Watts) - 850 Watts
• No Load Speed (rpm) - 11000 rpm
• Max. Disc Diameter (mm) - 115mm
• Spindle Thread - M14
• Weight (kg) - 1.45
• Boxed Weight - 0.27kg
• Protective guard
• Diamond blade
• Auxiliary handle
• Back flange
• Clamping nut
• Two-hole spanner
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.