Bosch IXO V 3.6v Cordless Screwdriver with Integral Lithium Ion Battery, Right Angle Screw Adaptor & Offset Angle Adaptor
The much loved IXO power tool from Bosch is now in its 5th generation. Conceived primarily as a screwdriver, a range of optional accessories are available which can also transform it into other household appliances such as an electric spice mill, corkscrew or barbecue fan. This kit includes 2 screwdriver angle adaptors for working in difficult to reach areas, along with 10 of the most common screwdriver bits needed for general maintenance and DIY applications.
Features & Benefits:
• Improved ergonomic design enables multiple grip positions
• Integrated worklight with new Power LED light concept - can be used as spotlight or scattered light
• Micro USB charger for fast charging
• Angle screw adaptor provides optimum flexibility when driving screws in hard-to-reach areas
• Offset angle adaptor provides optimum flexibility when driving screws close to edges
• No memory effect, no self-discharge: always ready for use thanks to lithium-ion technology
• Automatic spindle lock for manual tightening or loosening of screws
• Intuitive control concept
• Charge level indicator via LED
• Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) battery technology
• Battery voltage: 3.6v
• Battery capacity: 1.5ah
• No-load speed: 215rpm
• Max. torque for soft/hard screwdriving applications: 3 / 4.5 Nm
• Charging time:3 h
• Drill chuck: Magnetic bit holder with hexagonal shank
• Machine weight: 0.3kg
• Screw diameter up to: 5mm
• Vibration emission value ah (Screwdriving): 2.5 m/s²
• Uncertainty K (Screwdriving): 1.5 m/s²
• Charger (USB)
• Angle adaptor (1 600 A00 1Y8)
• Offset angle adaptor (1 600 A00 1YA)
• 10 standard screwdriver bits
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.