Bosch PBH 2100 RE Compact SDS Plus Hammer Drill 550w 240v
Sturdy workmanship supplemented by a powerful 550W motor & pneumatic 1.7 Joule hammering mechanism give the Bosch PBH 2100 RE a heavy duty level of performance rarely seen in such a compact drill. Concrete, masonry, wood & metal can all be adapted to using the drill's 'Bosch Electronic' variable speed control up to 2300rpm, & the PBH 2100 RE's Vario-Lock feature allows for manual adjustment of chisel bit positioning - particularly useful when removing tiling. Switching between different applications is easy; Bosch's SDS-plus system provides rapid & tool-free accessory replacement, & grips bits tightly for optimal torque delivery. A lightweight 2.2kg slimline design & two vibration absorbing ergonomic softgrip handles improve user handling for precise impact drilling control.
Features & Benefits:
• Effortless hammering in concrete and masonry, chiselling, drilling and screwdriving with power of 550 watts
• High-impact: pneumatic Bosch hammer mechanism with an impact energy of 1.7 joules for high impact force in hard materials regardless of the feed pressure
• Ergonomic: low working weight of 2.2 kg and compact slimline design with softgrip for low user fatigue
• Bosch SDS-plus: fast, tool-free accessory changes
• Integrated chisel function with Vario-Lock: freely selectable work position of the chisel
• Impact stop for drilling in metal and wood
• Bosch Electronic speed control: "accelerate" from 0 - max. using the trigger switch
Power input: 550 W
Power output: 270 W
No-load speed: 0 - 2.300 rpm
Impact rate: 0 - 5.800 rpm
Single impact force: 1,7 J
Bosch Hammer Mechanism: pneumatic
Machine weight: 2,2 kg
Max. drill diameter in concrete: 20 mm
Max. drill diameter in steel: 13 mm
Max. drill diameter in wood: 30 mm
Pneumatic hammer mechanism
Application: screwdriving / drilling / hammer drilling
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.