Bosch PSB 500 RE Compact Electric Hammer Drill 500w 240v
Despite its compact & lightweight 1.6kg design, the Bosch PSB 500 RE Compact Electric Hammer Drill - with a 500W motor, 7.5Nm of torque force & a 13mm maximum drilling diameter in concrete - really packs a punch. The drill's 'Bosch Electronic' feature provides accurate & continuous speed adjustment up to 3000rpm, meaning that you can precisely control drilling intensity when switching to different materials. A vibration absorbing softgrip auxiliary handle & a convenient continuous operation switch ensure optimal handling of the tool & reduce user fatigue. Other useful design features include a dust extraction port, to help keep your working area safe & clean, a single-sleeve keyless chuck for quick drill bit replacement, & a cable guide with a hanging hook, for easy storage.
Features & Benefits:
• As easy as can be: compact design with softgrip, low weight (only 1.5kg) and outstanding handling ensure optimum user comfort and maximum performance for every job
• Powerful 500 W motor and 13 mm drilling diameter in concrete - making even hard jobs easy
• Bosch Electronic speed control: "accelerate" from 0-max using the trigger switch, which enables fingertip control of the power, e.g. when starting to drill in smooth surfaces and when driving screws
• Twin-sleeve keyless chuck for fast and easy tool changes
• Forward/reverse operation
• Convenient working due to integrated switch for continuous operation
• Dust extraction port - dust extraction available as an optional accessory
• Screwdriving/Drilling/Impact drilling function switch for material-specific working
• New cable guide with hanging hook for practical storage
Power input: 500 W
Power output: 228 W
Max. torque: 7,5 Nm
No-load speed: 50 - 3.000 rpm
Impact rate: 33.000 bpm
Machine weight: 1,6 kg
Max. drill diameter in concrete: 10 mm
Max. drill diameter in steel: 8 mm
Max. drill diameter in wood: 25 mm
Application: screwdriving / drilling / impact drilling
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0844 335 3902 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.