Bosch PSB 650 RE Compact Electric Hammer Drill 650w 240v
Who said a hammer drill has to be big to be powerful? The Bosch PSB 650 RE features a 650W motor & a 14mm drilling diameter in concrete, which is even more impressive when you consider that it weighs only 1.7kg. Drilling intensity can be controlled precisely using the PSB 650 RCE's 'Bosch Electronic' feature, with allows you to preselect speed using a setting wheel & adjust it during use with the drill's trigger switch, for versatile adaptation to different materials. A vibration absorbing softgrip auxiliary handle & a convenient continuous operation switch ensure precision handling of the tool & reduce user fatigue. Other beneficial design features include a dust extraction port, to help keep your working area safe & clean, a single-sleeve keyless chuck for quick drill bit replacement, & a cable guide with a hanging hook, for easy storage.
Features & Benefits:
• Compact design with softgrip and a low weight, yet powerful enough for drilling large diameter holes.
• Powerful 650 W motor and 14 mm drilling diameter in concrete - making even hard jobs easy
• Bosch Electronic: speed preselection and control using setting wheel and trigger switch
• Single-sleeve Bosch Press+Lock keyless chuck - easy tool changes due to drill spindle locking at the push of a button
• Outstanding handling ensures perfect control and optimum user comfort
• Forward/reverse operation
• Convenient working due to integrated switch for continuous operation
• Dust extraction port - dust extraction available as an optional accessory
• Screwdriving/Drilling/Impact drilling function switch for material-specific working
• New cable guide with hanging hook for practical storage
• Power input 650 W
• Power output 338 W
• Max. torque 9,0 Nm
• No-load speed 50 - 3.000 rpm
• Impact rate 48.000 bpm
• Machine weight 1,7 kg
• Max. drill diameter in concrete 14 mm
• Max. drill diameter in steel 12 mm
• Max. drill diameter in wood 30 mm
• Keyless chuck
• Bosch Press + Lock
• Speed preselection
• Forward/reverse rotation
• Bosch Electronic
• Auxiliary handle
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.