Bosch PSR 14.4v Cordless Drill Driver + 2 NiCAD Batteries 1.2ah
Great handling, a powerful engine, & two included batteries for continuous working make the Bosch PSR 14.4V a safe bet for experienced DIYers looking to get the most out of their Drill Driver. A high torque output of 28 Nm is provided by the PSR 14.4v's compact & durable planetary gearbox, enabling drilling into steel at a bit diameter of 10mm. 10 torque settings & an additional drill setting give you the adaptability to work with a range of materials, & the PSR 14.4v's Bosch Electronic feature delivers smooth, trigger controlled speed transition up to 700rpm, for additional versatility. Convenient time saving features include a twin sleeve keyless chuck, for rapid tool-free bit changing, a Quick-Change 1.2Ah battery pack & practical integrated bit storage on the tool's housing. Precise work is made simpler by the PSR 12v's vibration absorbing softgrip handle & useful inbuilt LED PowerLight, which can be used to illuminate poorly lighted workpieces.
Features & Benefits:
• Powerful 14.4v motor with planetary gears
• Torque preselection with 10 torque settings plus a drill setting - optimum power for every application
• Twin-sleeve "Click" keyless chuck - easy, tool-free bit changes
• Bosch Electronic speed control: "accelerate" from 0 - max. using the trigger switch
• PowerLight - your workpiece is always well lit and clearly visible thanks to the built-in LED
• Run-out brake and lock-off switch
• Quick-change battery pack
• Softgrip for a better and more comfortable hold
• Bit storage on the housing
No-load speed: 0 - 700 rpm
Max. torque for soft/hard screwdriving applications: 12 / 28 Nm
Torque settings: 10 + 1
Battery voltage: 14,4 V
Chucks: Keyless chuck
Machine weight with battery: 1,50 kg
Screw diameter up to: 8 mm
Drill diameter in steel: 10 mm
Drill diameter in wood: 25 mm
Application: screwdriving / drilling
Integrated work light
2 Ni-Cad Battery packs 1.2Ah
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.