Bosch PSR 18v Cordless Drill Driver + 1 NiCAD Battery 1.5ah
Reliable & easy to control, the Bosch PSR 18V Cordless Drill Driver's innovative design features & impressive performance make it a great all round DIY tool. The versatility to tackle a variety of applications comes courtesy of 10 torque settings, an additional drill setting, & a smooth running, long lasting 2 speed planetary gearbox. The 'Bosch Electronic' feature also allows for effective adjustment to different materials, by delivering accurate speed control from 0-700rpm. When the trigger is not depressed, a run-out break powers the tool down immediately, preventing unnecessary battery discharge. Softgrip, ergonomic handles & a compact design ensure that the PSR 18V can be handled with precision. Moreover, a keyless chuck allows for rapid bit change, & provides a tight grip for optimal torque delivery. The convenient integrated LED PowerLight can be used for illuminating poorly lit working environments; also convenient are an easily visible battery charge level indicator, & bit storage on the housing.
Features & Benefits:
• Powerful 18v motor with planetary gears
• Torque preselection with 10 torque settings plus a drill setting - optimum power for every application
• Twin-sleeve "Click" keyless chuck - easy, tool-free bit changes
• Bosch Electronic speed control: "accelerate" from 0 - max. using the trigger switch
• PowerLight - your workpiece is always well lit and clearly visible thanks to the built-in LED
• Run-out brake and lock-off switch
• Quick-change battery pack
• Softgrip for a better and more comfortable hold
• Bit storage on the housing
No-load speed: 0 - 700 rpm
Max. torque for soft/hard screwdriving applications: 13 / 30 Nm
Torque settings: 10 + 1
Battery voltage: 18,0 V
Battery capacity: 1.5Ah
Chucks: Keyless chuck
Machine weight with battery: 1,70 kg
Screw diameter up to: 8 mm
Drill diameter in steel: 10 mm
Drill diameter in wood: 28 mm
Application: screwdriving / drilling
Integrated work light
1 Ni-Cad Battery 1.5Ah
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.