Bosch PTA 2000 Mitre Saw Stand
For use with either the PTS 10 Table Saw or the PPS 7S Pull-Push Saw, the Bosch PTA 2000 Mitre Saw Stand provides the ideal working support to keep your saw at a comfortable, easy to reach height during operation. Weighing only 13 kg, the saw stand has a load bearing capacity of 125kg, providing a sturdy platform for both saw & workpiece. A pair of solid rubber end caps keep the stand firmly in place as you work. When you've finished sawing, a single lever movement allows the stand to be folded up in seconds. There's no need to detach the saw beforehand either; the PTA 2000's wheels allow it to double as a convenient trolley too, so you can roll your still secured saw wherever you need it. Storage is also easy; a convenient kickstand saves space when saw & stand are not in use.
Features & Benefits:
• The mobile Saw Stand PTA 2000: the ideal addition to your Bosch Table Saw PTS 10 and Bosch Pull-Push Saw PPS 7S
• Easy to assemble and dismantle with only one lever movement, without needing to detach the saw
• Ergonomic and safe sawing at a comfortable work height
• Easy and comfortable transport of benchtop saws - the Saw Stand PTA 2000 is a trolley when folded together
• Offers high stability and a load bearing capacity of 125 kg due to its solid construction
• Quick and safe storage: the Saw Stand PTA 2000 enables space-saving storage of your benchtop saw thanks to its kickstand
Weight - 13 kg
Height of work bench - 595 mm
Load bearing capacity, max. - 125 kg
4 hex screws M8x45
4 self-locking nuts M8
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.