Bosch PWS 700-115 Electric Angle Grinder 115mm / 4.5" Disc 701w 240v
A balance of power & control provide the Bosch PWS 700-115 with outstanding cutting, grinding & brushing performance. The tool's power comes courtesy of its 701W motor, which generates 11000rpm of pure grinding force. Accurate control is contributed by the angle grinder's vibration absorbing softgrip handle - which can be mounted on either side of the tool for right or left handed use - & by its lightweight, easy to handle 1.8kg build. A quickly adjustable protective guard gives it greater adaptability to different applications, & is also coded to prevent incorrect fitting. Additional convenience is supplied by the PWS 700-115's spindle lock, which enables rapid, tool free disc change. Bosch have designed the tool to deliver consistent, long lasting performance; high quality materials are supplemented by the innovative Dust Protection System, which increases the angle grinder's lifespan by inhibiting the accumulation of dust around the ball bearing mechanism.
Features & Benefits:
• Compact design and low weight for safe and controlled handling at all times
• Versatile to use for cutting off, cutting to length, grinding and brushing metal, tiles and concrete blocks
• Flexible and safe thanks to tool-free protective guard adjustment and coding of the protective guard to prevent incorrect fitting
• Handle can be mounted on both sides for more comfort
• More endurance and control due to low weight
• Easy, tool-free disc changes thanks to spindle lock
• Optimum performance and longer lifetime thanks to patented Dust Protection System from Bosch. Prevents grinding or cutting dust from collecting in the ball bearing
Power input: 701 W
Grinding disc diameter: 115 mm
No-load speed: 11.000 rpm
Machine weight: 1,68 kg
Protective guard with quick adjustment
Handle on right or left
Bosch Dust Protection System
Quick adjustment protective guard
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.