DeWalt D24000 Slide Table Wet Tile Saw 1600w 110v
- Stainless steel rail system is intergrated into the tile saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Cantilevering rail / cart system allows for 610 mm ripping capacity
- Low weight allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets together with an intergrated 45 / 22.5 degree feature for quick angle cuts
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on the blade in order to minimise over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on the tile saw to catch overspray - keeping the water in the pan
- Removeable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Edge guide with two positions (90 & 45 degree) allows easy line up of corner cuts
- Integrated portable residual current device (PRCD) circuit breaker for increased user protection
DT3734 cutting disc
Side and rear water collector
Power Input 1600 Watts
Wheel Diameter 250 mm
Bore Size 25.4 mm
No Load Speed 4200 rpm
Depth of cut 95 mm
Max. Crosscut Capacity at 90° 610 mm
Max. Crosscut Capacity at 45° 450 mm
Width 690 mm
Length 860 mm
Weight 32 kg
Additional information regarding Tile Saws
Please note that most tilesaws come with a general purpose blade and this may not be suitable for all materials that the saw is capable of cutting.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.