DeWalt D25052KT SDS Plus Compact Hammer Drill with 20mm Chuck 650w 110v
All DeWalt hammers meet the most stringent expectations of the professional end user and deliver best in class life. DeWalt hammers undergo a range of extensive tests to ensure that every product meets the most demanding tasks in the most punishing jobsite conditions.
Using anti-vibration systems, the hammers reduce vibration to a new low level on the market allowing the user to work for longer periods of time increasing productivity, comfort and safety.
Features & Benefits:
• Active vibration control with floating back handle delivers extremely low vibration and more comfort
• Ideal for drill anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4-20mm in diameter
• Optimised power to weight ratio good power in light weight package
• Electronic variable speed switch for total control
• Mechanical clutch increases user control and protection
• The flat piston design results in reducing vibration
Impact energy: 1.9 Joules
Low vibration: 8m/s²
No Load Speed: 0-2300 rpm
Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 30 mm
Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 20 mm
Max. Drilling Capacity [Core bit]: 50 mm
Blows per Minute: 0-6200 bpm
Length: 295 mm
Height: 218 mm
Weight: 2.6 kg
4 Piece Drill Bit Set
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.