DeWalt D25902K SDS Max 10kg Demolition Hammer 1550w 110v
All DeWalt hammers meet the most stringent expectations of the professional end user and deliver best in class life. DeWalt hammers undergo a range of extensive tests to ensure that every product meets the most demanding tasks in the most punishing jobsite conditions.
Using anti-vibration systems, the hammers reduce vibration to a new low level on the market allowing the user to work for longer periods of time increasing productivity, comfort and safety.
Features & Benefits:
• Powerful and durable 1550 Watt motor delivers outstanding concrete breaking performance
• Active Vibration Control system incorporating a counterbalance mass and floating handle delivers extremely low vibration
• In line design for better handling and quick change chisel adjustment allows fast orientation of the chisel through 12 preset positions
• Magnesium housings ensure maximum durability and minimum weight
• Compact, streamlined design allows access in confined areas
• Large oversize hammer mechanism delivers extreme durability and excellent concrete breaking performance
• Ergonomic inline design ensures user comfort during any application
• Quick change chisel adjustment allows fast orientation of the chisel through 12 preset positions
• Modular design allows for quick access to key components allowing for faster and cheaper servicing.
• Soft start feature ensures accurate clean breaking without chisel walking
• Multi adjustable side handle can be located anywhere on the hammer barrel, maintaining user comfort in any application
Power Input: 1550w
Blows per Minute: 1020-2040 bpm
Impact energy: 19 J
Tool Holder: SDS-Max
Weight: 10.9 kg
Length: 690 mm
Height: 250 mm
Width: 127 mm
Multi position side handle
Heavy duty carrying case
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.