DeWalt DCF680 G2 7.2v Motion Activated Screwdriver with 2 Li-ion Batteries 1ah
The DeWalt DCF680G2 Motion Activated Screwdriver is a powerful 7.2 Volt screwdriver with gyroscopic operation coupled with variable speed to allow for excellent control. Bit retention is easy with a one handed Drop 'n Load system.
The two position handle offers an ergonomic solution to suit the user and application. A 16 position clutch ring ensures repeatable accuracy of depth control with small screws. Twin LEDs offer great work piece illumination and a state of charge gauge displays the remaining battery charge.
Features & Benefits:
• Powerful 7.2V pistol grip tool for screwdriving applications
• Gyroscopic operation coupled with variable speed up to 430rpm allows for the greatest levels of control
• Two position handle offers best ergonomic solution to suit user and application
• 16 position clutch ring ensures repeatable accuracy of depth control with small screws
• State of charge gauge for checking battery power
• Twin LEDs offer great work piece illumination
• Bit retention is kept easy with one handed Drop ‘n‘ Load system
• Voltage: 7.2 V
• Battery Capacity: 1 Ah
• Max Torque: 4 Nm
• No Load Speed: 0 - 430 rpm
• Tool Holder: 6.35 mm
• Weight: 0.5 kg
• Length: 165 / 245 mm
• Height: 135 / 55 mm
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.